• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

You can Sign up or log in with your Facebook account and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• calender payment

Calendar Paymene

Delivery Options
    Your NBN Forum Username:

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Yes I have no problem with it being shared. The only limit is 40 concurrent viewers so hopefully it won't max out :default_icon_e_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Brundall Webcam added to the handy information - webcams page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Went through Brundall this morning on a  friends DC30 and watched ourselves on the webcam. The ultimate selfie! Great thanks. :default_biggrin:

• Like 1

Oh wow, thank you Grendel, that was quick :default_icon_clap: For a man anyway :default_biggrin:

Grace

39 minutes ago, Simondo said:

Yes I have no problem with it being shared. The only limit is 40 concurrent viewers so hopefully it won't max out :default_icon_e_biggrin:

Thank you Simon. I have a feeling it may well get maxed out a tad :default_biggrin:

Grace

5 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Oh wow, thank you Grendel, that was quick :default_icon_clap: For a man anyway :default_biggrin:

Grace

thorough is the word Gracie, we aim to please. though as with some of the links it might be better to right click and open in a new tab.

• Thanks 1

Just checked the webcam and wow, the Yare is completely still, not a ripple in sight. Beautiful even on a grey morning. 

On 04/01/2019 at 12:42, Simondo said:

Yes I have had one of those linked up with Cumulus and online but unfortunately during a service I dropped it off the roof and it disintegrated! However now you have reminded me I may well do that again.

I have one - I have not got a working indoor unit but it worked wirelessly to it which then connected via USB to my computer using Cumulus. It may well work with your unit, and better than going into the bin.  If you are interested send me a PM - I have it in London but has temp, wind speed and direction, rainfall and humidity - this is the unit it originally came from Maplin:

ws.jpg.7d48d9bb56b3935095492ef0701765aa.jpg

• Like 1

Can't believe that its the same one I dropped from my roof :default_icon_e_surprised:

That would be great if you're not using it, I'll send you a PM

Cheers

Simon

Same one I've just replaced last year as my internal display kept sounding alarms when it wanted, I need to sort that but replaced it with a Aercus unit which uploads direct to https://www.wunderground.com/

Down side is I can't get the data onto to my server from it like the maplin version so my own weather webpage is down and just use Wunders site now.

I brought a 5 section flag pole last week so I can mount the station higher and an aerial for aircraft (beside the Yorks flag) but came home and saw it in the door way thinking ear bashing on route but got away with it.

• Like 1