New Webcam

Simondo

On 04/01/2019 at 12:42, Simondo said:

Yes I have had one of those linked up with Cumulus and online but unfortunately during a service I dropped it off the roof and it disintegrated! However now you have reminded me I may well do that again.

I have one - I have not got a working indoor unit but it worked wirelessly to it which then connected via USB to my computer using Cumulus. It may well work with your unit, and better than going into the bin.  If you are interested send me a PM - I have it in London but has temp, wind speed and direction, rainfall and humidity - this is the unit it originally came from Maplin:

ws.jpg.7d48d9bb56b3935095492ef0701765aa.jpg

• Like 1

Same one I've just replaced last year as my internal display kept sounding alarms when it wanted, I need to sort that but replaced it with a Aercus unit which uploads direct to https://www.wunderground.com/

Down side is I can't get the data onto to my server from it like the maplin version so my own weather webpage is down and just use Wunders site now.

I brought a 5 section flag pole last week so I can mount the station higher and an aerial for aircraft (beside the Yorks flag) but came home and saw it in the door way thinking ear bashing on route but got away with it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Don't think so Neil

Both Lightening and Fireman Sam were safely tucked up when we passed which may explain why it's been quiet lately :default_norty:

Hi Howard, 

If you see her in, and you can stop at Brooms, you`re more than welcome to ask Brooms if you can have a look on board Lightning. They always have a key and will show prospective share owners (hint hint lol) around. 

• Thanks 1