Janet Ann

Ghostwriter

I didn't know we were that knowledgeable or that good to be honest!  But Yes Ghostwriter, there are plenty of us in here who are self confessed experts on wood butchery of the marine variety.  Not one of us knows it all or everything there is to know.  Collectivity we can usually come up with something resembling a sensible answer - most of the time you understand

Griff

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JawsOrca said:

I'm sure if you want some hands on experience some members will be happy to assist..

@JanetAnne have your lazy humans still not rebuilt you yet??? I remember you was going to be afloat many years ago! :default_gbxhmm:

Alan, would you believe they haven't touched me in over a year now :default_sad:

If you have some spare time I would love to see you (bring tools) :default_icon_kiss:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, JanetAnne said:

Alan, would you believe they haven't touched me in over a year now :default_sad:

If you have some spare time I would love to see you (bring tools) :default_icon_kiss:

Ouch..that's no good.. I shouldn't tell you this but I bet they are cheating on other probably finished boats.. especially that Dave one! Time to give them one mega splinter when they do return.. 

Unfortunately I'm back working :( but must see you sometime soon.. Be better to see you afloat though.. 

6 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

Ouch..that's no good.. I shouldn't tell you this but I bet they are cheating on other probably finished boats.. 

:default_icon_eek: Oh really?

Wait till I see him! It's bad enough he's using my forum name for idle chit chat all over the place without two timing me! Time for the boat to strike back methinks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3