It's Early January, No Strictly

I may consider watching Dancing on Ice tomorrow. No way as good as Strictly but James Jordan is taking part this year. Now he ought to be good but I hear he is having trouble getting to grips with skating. Might be entertaining.

1 hour ago, SwanR said:

Ah well yes, there were some seriously bad moments ... and she was one of them. Does nothing for that image of Essex that I am constantly trying to shake from your minds given that I believe she comes from TOWIE!

There are some good bits in Essex, honestly!

20180325135633_01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I' m missing Strictly too. Don't fancy the greatest dancer programme, but do enjoy Dancing on ice, having grown up within 10 mins walk of an ice rink I spent a lot of my growing up years faffing about on the ice and my entire social  life collapsed when it closed.  I used to be  fairly  proficient  at ice dancing  -   going at least 5 days each week I should have been! Todd Carty heading helplessly down the exit tunnel a few years ago on Dancing on Ice remains the funniest thing I have ever seen on T.V.

Carole

• Like 2

We used to watch Strictly religiously at the weekend and I made sure I caught the "it takes two" show on a weekday but we have left the last 2 seasons for some reason, apart from the odd one or two placed in there for the sheer entertainment everyone is so good to start with and it got a bit boring for me.

We don't really watch anything else, I did have full intention on catching that dancer program but I ended up missing it, I might do a catch up on iplayer as I have heard good things about it. 

We are big I'm a celeb fans and find it hilarious :default_norty: 

Am I the only person who thinks all these "Strictly no talent bake me out of here on ice" are just cheap TV fodder created by the witless and aimed at the mindless?

I remember when weekend evening used to be primetime, with well made quality programmes. Now it's all staged "reality" junk.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Paul said:

Am I the only person who thinks all these "Strictly no talent bake me out of here on ice" are just cheap TV fodder created by the witless and aimed at the mindless?

I remember when weekend evening used to be primetime, with well made quality programmes. Now it's all staged "reality" junk.

Dr Who, The Black and White Minstrel Show. Bullseye, Blake's 7... :default_biggrin::default_biggrin::default_gbxhmm:

• Like 2