• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

OldBerkshireBoy

How Does Search In Boats Of The Norfolk Broads Work?

Evening,

Just been to the site and the boat is there listed so I see who built her then I see name of boat and Private cruisers then it`s under a different name and to a company so is that the order of owners? And also what is the symbol between registration number & boat name please?

Hi Pumpmedic, yep that's the order of owners/names, most recent at the top. The symbol shows if there are pictures of the boat and a red star on the symbol means the picture is of the boat during that ownership/name.

Hope that helps, I'm nothing to do with the database but like many on here I look at it very regularly.

• Thanks 1

Brilliant help, didn`t know there were photographs but a click here n there brought them up. If we ever meet then remind me I owe you a beer. :default_beerchug: Don`t suppose I can see what it sold for in the last couple of years?

No worries, happy to help:default_biggrin:

No there isn't any info on sale prices etc available on there, but I have found that a google search of a boat name or model type can sometimes throw up old brokerage adverts which can give an indication of asking prices etc

16 hours ago, WherryNice said:

No worries, happy to help:default_biggrin:

No there isn't any info on sale prices etc available on there, but I have found that a google search of a boat name or model type can sometimes throw up old brokerage adverts which can give an indication of asking prices etc

No such luck this time but thanks again.