Is Your Dog Spoilt?

JennyMorgan

Dog on bed no, dog on couch yes when covered in blanket. 

Of course I pat the dog first,  he comes running to the door when I arrive home, SWMBO is sat in the living room or cooking. 

No we don't change plans for the dog,  we only make plans that look after the dog.. 

As for the rest 100%

All of the above. There's a stand off at the moment between my Wife and our dog Tommy a Choccy Lab she had to put Drops in his ears which he hates he has ignored her for two days now she,s ignoring him I'll be glad when their friends again I can't stand the tension.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Thiswan said:

All of the above. There's a stand off at the moment between my Wife and our dog Tommy a Choccy Lab she had to put Drops in his ears which he hates he has ignored her for two days now she,s ignoring him I'll be glad when their friends again I can't stand the tension.

My Wife has pointed out to me how unobservant I am "The Dog does not sleep in the bed but some times when it's cold sleeps on the bed if there's room "Don't ask me I'm  asleep!

Can't belive I got away with 5 on that test.

All I can say is he's a little darlin rite now asleep whilst I'm working at home today, Only place he doesn't park his behind is i my office so something must have happened in here in the past.

BUT come five and he'll do my head in,