Here's To Boating!

kezolah

Hello Broadsters..

We bought our first boat last year in late September and managed to cram in a couple of lovely weekends through October and early November before we thought it best to leave it for the better weather again.  That said, we are just too impatient, and missed our new toy that much that we decided to have a quick run out just after the New Year.  It was obviously very quiet and far too peaceful out there.  When do you all start cruising again so we can give you the Broads wave?

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum. You’ll find that quite a few forum members keep going all year round while some of us take a break over the colder months. March will see me back in harness (life jacket) and I’m looking forward to it, especially the longer days and hopefully milder weather. Enjoy your new toy -  :default_stinky: or :default_sailing: ??

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, we tend to put the boat to bed late October, early November. Last year our first trip of the season was Easter.This year may be late March.My problem I don't like the cold.A life time in kitchens,and our boat does not have many mod cons.That said we love being on the river.

• Like 1

Warm welcome to the forum. We would be out on the rivers at every opportunity  if it wasnt for a leaking window and handrail and no dry weather in which to sort it out, so sadly the boat is under a cover until we can get a break in the weather 

• Like 1

All year round when we get the chance .

I'm up at the boat every week as I work nearby two days a week so stay on the boat overnight. If time/weather allows I like to get out of the marina and on to the rivers but even if not, love just spending time on board.

• Like 4