Adventure Vi

Admiral

Wether you like or loathe them I’m sure most people here know of them but just in case I’d like to post my last Adventure playlist.

The weather was gorgeous bar a couple of days of rain and things got all sort of weird at times but it was definitely one of the best Adventures to date

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I've been a fan of Russell's video for a while and I've watched every episode of this adventure and I wasn't disappointed. There is some lovely river footage and Russell is always so watchable in his inimitable style. Robin and Sheila make an appearance, as do others who Russell met on his travels. 

• Like 1

Wether you like or loathe them I’m sure most people here know of them but just in case I’d like to post my last Adventure playlist.
The weather was gorgeous bar a couple of days of rain and things got all sort of weird at times but it was definitely one of the best Adventures to date

Tried to view but unavailable.

The captain's and the Admirals video blogs look like fun I think I'll have a go, first of all, win the lottery (how else can this be afforded?)then pick a name Commodore or Commander are they taken? Like the idea of a glamorous crew member (Not so sure the wife would though) never mind solo it is! but being ancient who would help me moor up as I'm doing my bit to the camera? thinking about it what camera? think I've got an old Kodak Brownie somewhere? Oh well, I'll just leave it to the boy's and enjoy! the experience with the family and leave the blog s to the young uns pity I can waffle like Russell but I'm just too old.

• Like 4