• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Sign in to follow this  
ChrisB

A Constant In My Life

Having worked most of my life in West London ESB, London Pride, and a Pride and Pride have been a constant in my life. 

I have just read that The Griffin Brewery of Fuller Smith and Turner in Chiswick has gone Japanese. Let us hope they don't change things too much.

A certain 'pub landlord' might have a thing or two to say about that! So long as Adnams stays Southwold.

I have to say after a trip to the pub and shop at Woodfordes,I was disappointed. They no longer accept there own discount card.Thought the food was not as good as it used to be.The shop was also disappointing.Will try again in the hope things have improved.Always used to enjoy visits in the past 

Methinks it has been going downhill for some 18mths - and it is now expensive as well at the F and F. 

Almost my nearest pub which I always popped into - now I never go! Don't even take visitors and given up on the shop too! 

• Like 1

I agree,I think since the new owners have taken over,think it's lost its way.I may well be wrong but perhaps all there efforts are used up supporting Norwich FC.