The Broads On National News!

JennyMorgan

With all these goings on I would have expected Mr Nudd to have stepped down as a Parish Councillor.  Its 6 of one, no smoke without fire and for things to get out of hand in this manner I would be calling for his resignation.  They may well be both as bad as eachother but it takes two to tango and a man in his position ought to be a bit more careful.

Do we know the size of the offending purple cucumber purely out of interest? :default_rofl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hilarious... I heard the Cator family have plans to build a 'tea rooms' too, near the top of the Salhouse broad footpath. Things should really kick off then, hope the local "Ann Summers" store has plenty of stock... :default_dry:

We visited the now defunct tea rooms and post office and found it charming, really liked it. There was something very fishy about the raft of bad reviews which suddenly appeared on the internet. These bad reviews only started appearing after a rival tea room opened in the village.

I shall leave you to draw your own conclusions. 

• Like 2