My stay at WRC in the Caravan....

Brian

YEP , the old twin axel caravan visited WRC ( Waveney river centre ) in July 2010

It was the Summer Southern Meet NBN organised by my good friend :)

So i arrived on the friday afternoon after a long trip on the single lane track that leads to WRC, i met a few vehicles who pulled over to let me pass :)

temps were about 28 degrees C so pretty hot !

....... More soon

YEP , the old twin axel caravan visited WRC ( Waveney river centre ) in July 2010

It was the Summer Southern Meet NBN organised by my good friend :)

So i arrived on the friday afternoon after a long trip on the single lane track that leads to WRC, i met a few vehicles who pulled over to let me pass :)

temps were about 28 degrees C so pretty hot !

....... More soon

When are you installing the Air Con Brian :grin:

cheersbar

Hi Brian

It was good to meet you at the weekend.

I saw the coolest thing ever last week ..and that was a caravan :o

This guy had a remote control which drove the road wheels and steered the jockey. He and his misses detatched the van from the car and then reversed it into the pitch by remote :shocked:shocked:shocked ..cool

Have you got that :grin: and can you get one for boats :naughty:

Wayne

talking of Air Con Brian we have an aircon / heater unit built into the boat but it may have to come out if we have a bow thruster fitted, its 110v, any use to any one? if it does have to come out it will be free to a good home

We have got a Motor Mover fitter to our caravan, it can be rather amusing to see the look on some peoples faces as it appears the caravan is moving to the command of the owners voice all by itself! :lol::lol::lol:

As a pair of old fogies lol, we wouldnt be able to manage the tugging and pulling required to hitch up or pitch without one, but as goes for air con, we have to make do with a large fan! :grin:

Julz :wave

everytime i return to this thread im on the Macbook, for some reason, i find it difficult to change the res of a pic and upload it, as the iphoto program uses a mirrored version of the photo file ( bit like Pecasa google) it drives me up the wall.