Keep Your Eyes Open, Please

OldBerkshireBoy

On 27/02/2019 at 17:02, CambridgeCabby said:

Norfolk Boatshed has what looks like a former Royals boat (only going by the colour) if it is then sure to be a cracking boat 

827B1E68-FBF9-484F-A212-39CDA79DC098.png

Id say anyone in the market for a nice boat could be very pleased with this one but at 37hp I would worry it might be slightly underpowered.  I would want atleast 50hp if not more in a boat this size.

13 minutes ago, dnks34 said:

Id say anyone in the market for a nice boat could be very pleased with this one but at 37hp I would worry it might be slightly underpowered.  I would want atleast 50hp if not more in a boat this size.

There's one of those moored at Brundall Gardens but I don't think its the same one. I think Royalls had two of them. I'd agree, the engine seems very small indeed, I'd be very wary of going up the Bure against the ebb! :default_ohmy:

1 hour ago, NorfolkNog said:

True but if you saved a few grand on the deal it could be worthwhile. I believe these guys do a fair bit of continental work. Just a thought.

Mind you with all this Brexit palaver I doubt if the exchange rate is much good at the moment.

I’ve met Simon a few times and he’s a top guy.  Often does runs across Europe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1