Millwall V Canaries - A New Experience.

58 minutes ago, Londonlad1985 said:

Well I'm home and survived. An excellent way to spend the day IMHO. The EDP summed the match up better than I ever could. All in all a thoroughly good day. The whole thing ran like clock work from London bridge, through the game and back again, and we didn't even get the chance to mix with the home fans - what else would you expect from a central London fixture.

The Canaries fans were vocal and supportive the whole match, it was a great atmosphere, as we were at the end of the stand, the gobbier fans got to eyeball their Millwall counterparts and exchange unpleasantries, all in reasonably good spirits. On balance I'd reccomend it. 

Glad you enjoyed it. 

You are right to recommend it. Going to a game as an away fan is so different, you are among a few, but those few all have a passion for their club and usually make themselves heard, when you win it's even better. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Aboattime said:

Have a look at the league table, makes me happy,and what a great tribute to our legend,Billy Bonds. I met him once ,chatted to him for about 10 minutes, got his autograph,a wonderful man just a shame he was injured when he got called up to the England squad.,he deserved an England cap.

It's not the table that makes me unhappy it's that soulless athletics stadium, that's why I gave it up.

I used to watch Billy Bonds when he played, always gave everything. Nice gesture to name a stand after him for sure. 

• Like 2

For goodness sake Norwich easy on us Swansea City Friday night our owners sold us out to  American so-called investors who have sold the first team and left us with the reserves and under 23s at least Norwich have a reputation as an attacking team and deserve to be doing well If it's too bad a result I'll be incognito when I arrive in Norwich Saturday to start my week on the Broads!