Yodel Delivery - Nailed It

grendel

thursday there was a missed delivery card through the door from yodel, apparently the safe places (we have several out of direct vision) were not good enough, 

so fast forward, I arrived home expecting another failed delivery - but no - no note. walked into the kitchen, to find washing up on the floor - bloomin cats I thought, tidied up the mess. it was only later when I went to shut the window (daughter had the tumble drier vent hose out of the window) then I found what had spooked the cats and caused the mess, two yodel deliveries, shoved through the crack off the open window onto the window sill behind the sink.

Thanks Yodel, you nailed that one. I wonder - did you get one of the cats to sign for it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That's why you should never moan about over packaging  :default_biggrin:. As you can imagine, getting these people to deliver to the island is a nightmare. You get one of them trained then they change jobs or they move them to a different round.

We now have everything sent click and collect if possible and we will even pay a little more for an item from suppliers that use this service. It's much easier to pop into sainsburys to collect at our convenience than wait in all day.  I hope your packages were OK after their double trip.

Colin:default_drinks:

• Like 1

To be fair, there all the same. DPD delivered a package to the wrong address for us. We had an idea of where it went. They denied everything, despite the tracker never showed them getting near our house, but we signed forvit (no one was in).

We found the house they had delivered it to after a week after they refused to speak to us. 

Whats more annoying is the same driver had delivered to us before!!!!

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, grendel said:

thursday there was a missed delivery card through the door from yodel, apparently the safe places (we have several out of direct vision) were not good enough, 

We have a safe place too but Yodel always put the packages on the front doorstep , ring the bell and leg it. By the time one of us gets to the door you can hear the delivery vehicle start up and drive off. Good job we live in such a quiet area as we haven't lost one yet.