hi my name is phil and I am a commercial fisherman and have been for 34 years I mainly fish for shrimps cockles and flat fish

I have been on the broads 4 times already first boat was major jem far horizon next sparkling horizon and last was hi light

I am also making fiberglass boat planters in my off season and I am looking to sell some on the broads we are coming to the broads on april 30th

on brinks moorhen I will be bringing a sample with me I was wondering if anyone could think of anywhere I could advertise them they are about 34 inches long 9 inch wide they wall mount or can hang on chains

we are looking forward to coming has anyone been on brinks moorhen how does she handel

regards phil

HI Phil and welcome.

So you are a commercial fisherman for 34 years and you are afloat on the Broads? - You wanna watch yersen mate, you'll get yersen in all sorts of tangles!

Re the boat planters - Well one obvious avenue is via our own Forum Shop - How about supplying the Forum to sell some of them for you - with a forum commission of course - Just an idea.  Photo's of said planters would be beneficial

Griff

yes, Phil we generally dont allow general advertising on the forum - except from our sponsors of course, private sales in the correct section are acceptable once we get to know you but a small donation to the forum funds from the proceeds is the normally accepted procedure if a sale results.

see our selling rules here -