BA Slated.

9 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

The lack of actual democracy is not just confined to the Broads. It is an increasingly abhorrent problem where  the 'boss' sets policy and then expects his/her officers and committees to unwaveringly support his/her dictate.  

Am not convinced that JP ranks alongside 'Adolph'. Other than that Speed's commentary is, in principle, on the money. 

Yes, it was meant a bit tongue in cheek, but the comparison, albeit in a minor way is the same.

• Like 1

You just know that 'thought processes' have gone seriously askew, when comparisons are drawn, between the appointed head of a minor national park and a murderous, fascist dictator. Absolutely ridiculous, some people really do need to get a grip...

26 minutes ago, kingfisher666 said:

You just know that 'thought processes' have gone seriously askew, when comparisons are drawn, between the appointed head of a minor national park and a murderous, fascist dictator. Absolutely ridiculous, some people really do need to get a grip...

Andrew, you have your opinion, i have mine, as i said, it WAS a bit tongue in cheek to make a point.

I sometimes wonder whether some people have a brain of their own, or just think what they`ve been told to think over many years?.

I think it best if i say no more on this thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingfisher666 said:

I promise that I will never again call a traffic warden a 'little you know who' then!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kingfisher666 said:

That aside, it isnt a National Park!! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kingfisher666 said:

It's OK, you're not going to offend Mr a dictator, he's dead. They found his bones on Brighton Beach remember.