Any Recommended Lunch Stops?

Sladonians

Morning all,

Getting back on the Broads after nearly 30 years and can’t wait. My fun begins next week picking up my newly purchased Leisure 20 from Stalham and talking a very leisurely (excuse the pun, completely intentional) cruise via Ludham Bridge to the mooring I’ve secure at Ranworth. 

Looking to the forum for advice on a suitable recommended stop for some lunch, pub or cafe etc. 

Also, I have (or will have) VHF on board and wondered if many / any Broads boaters use VHF (I know some marinas and bridge operators do) accepting its not for general ‘chit chat’, or should I install a CB if this is more widely used to reach out to fellow Broads boaters?

Much appreciated,

A very keen Leisure Owners Group on the Broads, might be worth searching out. Not sure what use VHF will have on the North Rivers but down South we have a number of bridges that, depending on mood, swing open and, ofcourse, you might be tempted to do the sea trip from Lowestoft to Yarmouth, 7miles.