Full English Breakfast

TostockTimonier

1 hour ago, CambridgeCabby said:

Starting this season The Maltsters Ranworth are going to start serving take away breakfast raps from their pizza shed 

Leftovers from the night before perhaps? Margherita or Spicy Pepperoni wrap - mmm!

If we are not talking about all the pubs which serve breakfast there is

The Old Mill Cafe and The Wherryman's Cafe at Hoveton

The Wayfarers Cafe at Ludham Bridge

Everitt Park Cafe at Oulton I believe serves breakfast

WRC on the Waveney, also the Sutton Staithe Hotel should, as well as the one by Wayford Bridge.  Also possibly now the one at Acle Bridge has closed, maybe the Bridge inn might start doing them. There`s the one in Ludham village (Al Fresco?).  If i think of any others, i`l post them up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, SPEEDTRIPLE said:

Is that the one at the entrance to Brundall gardens marina?

Not sure which one you mean mate, East Hills is down the riverside estate on the left after the Yare pub near Norfolk Yacht Agency.

Brundall Coffee Shop is in the village nestled between the 2 Coop stores :default_smile:

1 hour ago, SPEEDTRIPLE said:

Is that the one at the entrance to Brundall gardens marina?. We`ve been in there for an evening meal which was excellent. They also do breakfast.

Suspect you mean "Brundall Bay Marina", not much scope for that sort of thing at the entrance to Brundall Gardens!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, annv said:

Posh Pigs at ellough airfield Beccles is best i have ever had small ,medium and large bit of a long walk from yacht station though this is medium breakfast , large is three of everything plus coffee John

a-medium-english-breakfast.jpg

Oh to be in my 30s again, i would have eaten the large one, then gone back for the medium. Having a bit of a stomach now, i don`t eat half as much as i used to. Also getting older means i don`t feel like eating as much.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, SPEEDTRIPLE said:

Also getting older means i don`t feel like eating as much.

Agreed. That’s one of the sad things about getting older, so often the appetite decreases. For me, one of the nicest things about cooking on a boat (breakfast or whatever) is that you can serve up as much as you want and it seems much nicer being eaten in the open air rather than ‘indoors’. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, vanessan said:

Agreed. That’s one of the sad things about getting older, so often the appetite decreases. For me, one of the nicest things about cooking on a boat (breakfast or whatever) is that you can serve up as much as you want and it seems much nicer being eaten in the open air rather than ‘indoors’. 

My appetite hasn't decreased Mrs V, you're more than welcome to come on my boat and serve up as much as you want for me in the open air...   :default_hiding: