I,m a Dad again

w44nty

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Very cute and cuddly indeed, but in a few months time, she`ll be a much bigger playful handful :lol::lol: . I hope to have the pleasure of meeting this new member of the w44nty family, and giving her a stroke in September :wave:wave . Until then, tight lines, and make sure your fishing tactics are up to scratch, as i feel a mini NBN fishing match in September is coming on :naughty::naughty: . Regards ............... Neil.

We have not decided on a name for her yet,although we have a few ideas,

Charley,Missy,Georgie are the front runners with Charley the favourite at the moment,we are open for ideas,so come on fellow forumites post your names here please.

Very cute and cuddly indeed, but in a few months time, she`ll be a much bigger playful handful :lol::lol: . I hope to have the pleasure of meeting this new member of the w44nty family, and giving her a stroke in September :wave:wave . Until then, tight lines, and make sure your fishing tactics are up to scratch, as i feel a mini NBN fishing match in September is coming on :naughty::naughty: . Regards ............... Neil.

Best I get some practice in then Neil,I am slipping I fished our local club match yesterday and came 6th out of 8,I weighed in 133lb and came 6th,my mate Dave won with 186lb.

That was at Bergh Apton Lakes fish a chuck all way through match.

I've got some names for you... Killer, Boxer, Scrapper, Beast, Smasher.... oh and as for the pup...um I'm stuck for names for a pup!!!!..... :clap

Thanks.I have been called worse on other forums no doubt

LOL @ Gav..

Congratulations w44nty ! We keep thinking about getting a dog, but as we are away a fair bit it seems a bit unfair.

"Charley" seems very popular at the moment, and if we were to get one, that's what we have already decided to name him/her !

Good luck with the 'potty' training - that's one bit that puts me off !! lol !!

Rod

She is a White German Shepherd,we have always wanted one,we have already got a German Shepherd but she is getting on a bit 10 Years old,hopefully the puppy will keep us all young,looking forward to taking her out on the broads.

It's friday and for some reason I'm in a cheeky mood today!! No offence meant, I'm suffering from 'How the heck am I going to keep up with someone in an S38' blues!!!! :naughty:

.........I'll vouch for that!!!!!

She looks a real cracker.........fun times ahead!!!

• 10 months later...

Ah but after a whole year we still don't know what he's called... Oddly 1 year on I've just read the thread about 'how do I keep up with an S38 blues' well I've moved on from that, I'm now suffering from 'How do I sit 12 people comfortably on my boat whilst I drive it around the marina with a joystick blues! cheers

Ah but after a whole year we still don't know what he's called... Oddly 1 year on I've just read the thread about 'how do I keep up with an S38 blues' well I've moved on from that, I'm now suffering from 'How do I sit 12 people comfortably on my boat whilst I drive it around the marina with a joystick blues! cheers

She is named "Georgie"