Norfolk N Good!

JennyMorgan

1 minute ago, vanessan said:

Wish I could give your reply more than one laugh there Cap’n, you never let us down with your responses. You must be a real gem to live with..............:default_norty:

Ahh thanks Mrs V, I'm afraid I can't answer that, you'd have to ask Grace :default_biggrin:

On 28/04/2019 at 07:19, SwanR said:

Great day for Leyton Orient in my house! They won the National League to get the one automatic promotion place back up to Division Two. Quite remarkable considering where they were two years ago, almost out of business and without a full squad of players. They're in the FA Trophy final in a few weeks time so one more match at Wembley before we're finished for this season.

Pleased for the O's, lets hope Salford don't go up! (now there's a budget that's wrong)

Unfortunately my Maidstone United were relegated bottom of that league, if anyone wants advice on how bad a season can be, I'm your man!

I'm also chairman of the supporters club and organise away travel, shame you can't change clubs in a lifetime!  :default_wink:

However, you can drink on the terraces in the National South, every cloud as they say!  :default_beerchug:

• Like 1

I feel for you with relegation. I'm not really a footie fan but my home team is Barnet and they clung on somewhere in the middle of the National League at the end of the season. Well done with being chairman of the supporters' club and organising travel. I'm sure there's a lot of people grateful for someone to do that.

It was when LO nearly went under a couple of years back that I understood better how much the club means to the supporters and why they won't just change allegiance when the going gets tough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 28/04/2019 at 07:43, Hylander said:

So pleased for Norwich,  only one bit of advice ,   dont sell off all of your good players and let the Manager go this time,   otherwise you will be once again relegated.   Delia hope you are listening.

I think (hope) the 'bad' old days of Robert Chase are long gone. !

This latest Trend of Idiots, running onto Football Pitches, has to stop, and stop sharpish.

It’s only a matter of time before somebody does it at Portman Road...

And gets "The Man of the Match", award..  :default_eusa_dance::default_biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Poppy said:

This latest Trend of Idiots, running onto Football Pitches, has to stop, and stop sharpish.

It’s only a matter of time before somebody does it at Portman Road...

And gets "The Man of the Match", award..  :default_eusa_dance::default_biggrin:

It's been a weekly event for months now :24_stuck_out_tongue:

• Haha 1