Reedham Visitor Survey

AmySmith

We are currently applying for funding to regenerate the Reedham Quayside and are interested to hear from visitors to Reedham about how they perceive the current facilities and what they would like to see in the future. 

I would be very grateful if you wouldn't mind completing our survey - it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes! Just click the link below.. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z69X3WT

If you have further questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Thanks! 

Amy Smith 
Broadland District Council

• Like 2

Had a look at this, its all worded assuming that you are actually in Reedham when you fill it in. Sorry if this is a daft question but can you fill it in if you've been recently? I think the wording could be improved. For example I was there in December and February and will no doubt be back this month. Can I still complete it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Had a look at this, its all worded assuming that you are actually in Reedham when you fill it in. Sorry if this is a daft question but can you fill it in if you've been recently? I think the wording could be improved. For example I was there in December and February and will no doubt be back this month. Can I still complete it?

For heaven's sake Mr Nog, everybody else managed to just fill it in alright, stop faffing about man :default_biggrin:

10 hours ago, NorfolkNog said:

Fully agree NN. I filled it in based on my last visit, but a poorly constructed questionnaire with good intention. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bytheriver said:

I doubt much has changed in past few years hence the project - Good to see Broadland DC being pro-active in providing facilities for river users.Still has proper bins for boat waste:default_smile:

Perhaps N.N D.C. will restore theirs now :default_biggrin:

• Like 1