• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Poppy

I Know Some Are Not 'footie' Fans, But.....

We purchased a new replacement tv for our conservatory.  I wanted to settle down and watch the play offs on it.

Only I couldn't

No Leeds

Griff

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BroadAmbition said:

I was walking Macie dog t'other night in our local park (Plenty of poop bags as normal) when I came across THREE Liverpool fans playing football with a hedgehog.

I was outraged, just about to phone the RSPCA when

The Hedgehog went 1-0 up

Griff

Put a Barcelona shirt on it, then it won't matter how many it scores, we;ll still beat it.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, twowrights said:

That's a (the!) Doncaster Rovers fan on holiday

On 16/05/2019 at 23:08, BroadAmbition said:

We purchased a new replacement tv for our conservatory.  I wanted to settle down and watch the play offs on it.

Only I couldn't

No Leeds

Griff

and now no Donny either.....

Comiserations, always tough losing any game on pens

Man city what a team,hard for me to say that as a Chelsea fan,but city winning all three domestic cups.Watford played quite well first half.City players had a  nice touch today,they provided free coaches to city fans,travelling to  the match.Yes these players have lots of money, still nice of them to do so.

• Like 3

Leyton Orient are in the FA Trophy final at Wembley today. Hubby and Son will be there cheering them on!

On 18/05/2019 at 19:28, Chelsea14Ian said:

Man city what a team,hard for me to say that as a Chelsea fan,but city winning all three domestic cups.Watford played quite well first half.City players had a  nice touch today,they provided free coaches to city fans,travelling to  the match.Yes these players have lots of money, still nice of them to do so.

Its been a mad season and as an old school City fan I find myself watching in amazement sometimes at the football being played. I can now chill out after 2 pretty full on weekends!  We passed a load of the coaches on Saturday on the way down...it was a nice gesture :91_thumbsup:

Pleased for Liverpool winning the Champions league. They missed out on the premier league. Of course Happy that my team won the other day.Chalsea still the only London team to win the champions league. 

What`s the champions league, is that a series where every British Superbike champion still racing can compete?.  Unfortunately Shakey Byrne won`t be able to compete because of injuries sustained last year. Also, Leon Haslam can`t compete because of his World Superbike commitments.

• Haha 1

Congrats to Liverpool,  scoreline was slightly flattering but they deserved the win after failing in what is it 6 previous cup final defeats. I felt spurs were never quite in it the game tonight.

The start was the worst possible for the game, an early Liverpool lead meant they could sit and break, which they tried to do. It was a match played between two sides that looked, as Jurgen Klopp aluded to like they were simply out of fuel after long hard premier league seasons. Then a three week break between the end of the season and this game hasn't helped. But what do I care, big ears number six is heading to Anfield, where it belongs. It's been an ironic season in many ways. Manchester City won the trophy Liverpool really need, the Premier League. Liverpool won the trophy that Manchester City need, in the European Cup. Winning the Champions League was City's stated aim at the start of the season. It's what Guardiola was bought to the club to do  For all City's achievements, and all the money spent they cannot sit at Europe's top table until that trophy sits in their cabinet. Meanwhile they gaze up the East Lancs Road and watch their closest rivals add another to their already bulging trophy room.

Liverpool won and lifted their 6th European Trophy. It's all that matters.

Some people need to get better at fishing :default_smiley-angelic002:

• Like 3

Congratulations to Liverpool ... and I'm sure it was a great night for their fans. One of the lads I work with was so excited to be going to the match as he has been following them all over Europe this season.