I Know Some Are Not 'footie' Fans, But.....

Poppy

On 16/09/2019 at 11:57, Paul said:

I think Guardiola will be gone from Man City soon. Three seasons and they haven't looked like winning the Champions League, which is what he was brought in to do, and a poor start to this season. It won't be long before we start hearing phrases like "lost the dressing room" etc etc....

To be honest Paul i did not expect him to start this season .........perhaps the money here is just too good but then again we all know it is :default_biggrin:

finny

On 16/09/2019 at 11:57, Paul said:

I think Guardiola will be gone from Man City soon. Three seasons and they haven't looked like winning the Champions League, which is what he was brought in to do, and a poor start to this season. It won't be long before we start hearing phrases like "lost the dressing room" etc etc....

You may be right Paul but he doesn't lose dressing rooms he said himself that he may not stay beyond the current extension so could be gone at the end of this or next season. The football we play is at times is mesmeric and just the same this season. We lost 2 points to VAR and a defensive mare against Norwich who capitalised brilliantly. We've got defensive shortages that might take its toll this season but we are still playing fantastic football

• 2 months later...