Time To Say Goodbye.

Paul

I'd like to record how much I love this forum. Sadly my wife have become increasingly upset with the amount of time I spend posting here, and not paying attention to her and has issued an ultimatum. "It's me of the forum"! So sadly it's time for me to say farewell.

I'll be back in a couple of hours when I've finished packing her things and driven her to her mothers. Don't do anything interesting without me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 30

2 hours ago, Paul said:

I'd like to record how much I love this forum. Sadly my wife have become increasingly upset with the amount of time I spend posting here, and not paying attention to her and has issued an ultimatum. "It's me of the forum"! So sadly it's time for me to say farewell.

I'll be back in a couple of hours when I've finished packing her things and driven her to her mothers. Don't do anything interesting without me. 

Glad to see your the boss did you ask her  permission first?:default_blink:

• Like 3

For goodness sakes if that is the reason for the ultimatum there is more to this than meets the eye. Best of luck.

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

1 hour ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Of course. I wear the trousers in this house. I know this to be true as my wife tells me so.

• Haha 1

My Wife sometimes lets me  wear-long trousers, esp when in company. However always gives me praise , sweets and the occasional smile  when I wear the shorts she always buys for me. ... looking at this forum, threads etc and pictures if allowed then is this ok?

3 minutes ago, grendel said:

I always struggle to find a pair of casual long trousers, as I mostly wear shorts through the whole year (I do have an uncle that was a postman after all).

I have to say Peter that shorts and cats are not a good combination, it is bad enough wearing jeans

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, SweetKingfisher1 said:

Ok dear Ian or should I say Chelsea14Ian, who is the boss in our house :default_coat:?

Your wife :default_eusa_dance:.

Marina :default_stinky:

Love it, you go girl :default_biggrin:

It's funny because Jay and I were having this same conversation this morning, he seems to think he's the boss, well I cried laughing :default_biggrin:

That's a brilliant post from Paul, I bet his boss hasn't seen it :default_biggrin:

Grace

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

It's funny because Jay and I were having this same conversation this morning, he seems to think he's the boss, well I cried laughing :default_biggrin:

Just because us men are intelligent enough to make some of you ladies believe you're "the boss" in order to get what we want, doesn't make it the case in reality

Now where did I just drop that pen :default_hiding: