On The Broads

grendel

day 7 the last full day, and its going to be a long run, 7am start to get back above potter for the tuesday hand back.

for those who say use a speed app, that would be fine, but out in the sun, with the tablet flat on the roof, its barely readable.

IMG_0888.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_8032.JPG

• Like 2

On 20/05/2019 at 09:02, charlesa said:

Morning Grendel,

I am taking Judith 5 over from you tomorrow, solo too.

Thanks for all the photos. I have been on her many times before but always lovely to get a reminder.

i won't be going far, probably:

Horsey, Deep Dyke (stay a night at each), motor round Hickling and West Somerton. maybe through the bridge and moor at Irstead if I can get in ( I love the peace of that church).

Grendel ,who was collecting the mooring fee at Horsey ? I suspect not Derek Applegate who was sadly not in good health last time I was there.

Best wishes

Charles

Well heres hoping you are enjoying Judith 5, we arrived not a few minutes after the yard opened, as we had moored up just around the corner in candle dyke, I did leave a couple of nbn beermats in a galley cupboard, not sure if they would have been tidied up or not though. I am sure you will have as great a time as I did with Judith 5

On 20/05/2019 at 09:19, CambridgeCabby said:

And I received the “one fingered salute” or perhaps just showing the bandaged offender !!, 

:default_biggrin:

hope all gets sorted soon and you get to fully enjoy your time afloat , 

Guess where we are moored it says taxis only