It Couldn't Be....is It......

NorfolkNog

Now someone wanted pictures, so I went ahead and took some, then the doh moment, camera tablet, so I took a few more to keep you going. Oops last one is a bit dark, but shows how airy it is when you take the screens out and open up the hatch.model #2makesvan appearance on the shelf above the engine, just made to fit.

IMG_20190807_062649.jpg

IMG_20190807_062657.jpg

IMG_20190807_062707.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It's emptied itself somehow, either it's a totally silent pump or gravity was involved.
My shower pump is very quiet, and automatic. You'd be hard pushed to hear it unless you lift the deck boards. :)

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Comfortably moored up at Pye's mill under a tree, in the midst of a group of dailies whose masts wouldn't clear the tree.

Books have been read, and bread rolls made, forum caught up with, and generally a relaxed day. I only got wet once on Breydon when spray came over the bow.

• Like 8

Just spotted a boat turn up at lodden at 8 pm, no room at the inn of course so they were haring back down the Chet at a fair rate, bets on whether they find somewhere to moor before dusk.  They certainly won't make it to hardly cross before they should have stopped.

53 minutes ago, grendel said:

Just spotted a boat turn up at lodden at 8 pm, no room at the inn of course so they were haring back down the Chet at a fair rate, bets on whether they find somewhere to moor before dusk.  They certainly won't make it to hardly cross before they should have stopped.

Whatever the time of year, there always seems to be someone still on the move at dusk when they could have safely moored hours ago. 

On 07/08/2019 at 06:49, grendel said:

Now someone wanted pictures, so I went ahead and took some, then the doh moment, camera tablet, so I took a few more to keep you going. Oops last one is a bit dark, but shows how airy it is when you take the screens out and open up the hatch.model #2makesvan appearance on the shelf above the engine, just made to fit.

IMG_20190807_062649.jpg

IMG_20190807_062657.jpg

IMG_20190807_062707.jpg

Best I can do

Screenshot_20190808-070108.thumb.png.83152495bb48c682afaf59daed756421.png