Holiday To London

Chris

Hi Wayne

I was at WRC around the 8th August I think. Do you keep your boat there?

Were you down at Lowestoft for the airshow in Hamilton? Thought I saw you down there with Crackerjack. Its what made me join. Looked like a good bunch of people! :bow

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi Chris, some seriously good photo`s, especially those in the force 7, but then you do have a great boat for those conditions. Any more?............ Rgeards ................ Neil.

Hi Chris

Good to have you join. We are also at OBYS for the Bank Holiday, so will see you there.

Think we moor behind you :grin: :grin:

Yes we do! When are you planning on heading to OB? We are planning to get the 10:00 Somerleyton Bridge on Firday.

Yes we do! When are you planning on heading to OB? We are planning to get the 10:00 Somerleyton Bridge on Firday.

We are having a few days child free first (woo hoo) and will arrive at OB on Saturday. So see you there!

Great pictures Chris, Force 7 ! I stay in the house and batten down the windows and doors ! what kind of swell does a force 7 produce out off shore ? 1.5 mtr ?

Well in open sea a wind force 7 would throw up 4.0 mtr waves. I would say that day off Yarmouth they were about 2 mtrs. It was a slow ride home!!

• 1 month later...