Carried Away By A Moonlight Shadow...

YnysMon

3 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

Hello Helen I understand that Moonlight Shadow will be joining Ranworth Breeze on our side of the marina.

Regards

Alan

HPC want to keep the syndicate boats together to make it easier for turnaround servicing etc.  Where we are now was always a temporary mooring whilst they made arrangements to move a couple of boats and clear a suitable space.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mouldy said:

HPC want to keep the syndicate boats together to make it easier for turnaround servicing etc.  Where we are now was always a temporary mooring whilst they made arrangements to move a couple of boats and clear a suitable space.

Malcolm that is my understanding of the current plan for the marina, we have a option on the new moorings when & if planning permission is granted, there has been an objection from one of the houses that uses the gravel roadway for access.

Regards

Alan

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ranworthbreeze said:

Malcolm that is my understanding of the current plan for the marina, we have a option on the new moorings when & if planning permission is granted, there has been an objection from one of the houses that uses the gravel roadway for access.

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan, I tried googling to find out what plans HPC have in store, but haven’t managed to find anything so far. Can you enlighten us? 

7 hours ago, YnysMon said:

Hi Alan, I tried googling to find out what plans HPC have in store, but haven’t managed to find anything so far. Can you enlighten us? 

7 hours ago, YnysMon said:

Hello Helen, the plan as I understand it. is to remove all the vegetation and dilapidated buildings down to the river entrance. Where we are moored on the gravel roadway is then to be extended with more finger pontoons almost down to the river.

Maybe Clive could update us with the plan? 

Regards

Alan

• Thanks 1

The plans look quite extensive. As well as the extension to the basin at the river end, they are also planning to demolish existing buildings and extend the basin at the other end as well as a new reception, new workshop, new wetshed. As Matt says the plans are on the BA planning portal.

https://planning.broads-authority.gov.uk/PublicAccessDocs/planningdocs.aspx?appType=Development Control&appNumber=BA/2021/0456/FUL

• Thanks 3