Hello , New Member Here

SteveP

Me and my wife really love coming on the broads and first came in the early nineties,perhaps one day I'll learn to moor stern on! I've only joined just now as being over 14 I could never master the technology of mobiles etc.until now.Back on the broads on Swan Renown in March, can't  wait. Anyway as I said ,hello to everyone

28 minutes ago, Ray said:

Welcome aboard 👍

A perfect stern mooring can only happen when there is no wind, no current, no tide and no one watching! 😀

Sounds like the voice of experience there! :default_norty:

Welcome to the forum SteveP, you have obviously been bitten by the bug - any thoughts of investing in your own boat?

2 hours ago, vanessan said:

Sounds like the voice of experience there! :default_norty:

Welcome to the forum SteveP, you have obviously been bitten by the bug - any thoughts of investing in your own boat?

Vanessan,

Thanks for the welcome,I would love to own a boat but short of winning the lottery it's not going to happen but I can keep dreaming. I have begun to look at the possibility of a part share ownership but to be honest i'm not too sure how it works regarding the initial outlay, running costs etc. I have looked at budgets on the BCBM site but it's still as clear as mud to me. Thanks to everyone for the welcome.

SteveP

4 hours ago, SteveP said:

Vanessan,

Thanks for the welcome,I would love to own a boat but short of winning the lottery it's not going to happen but I can keep dreaming. I have begun to look at the possibility of a part share ownership but to be honest i'm not too sure how it works regarding the initial outlay, running costs etc. I have looked at budgets on the BCBM site but it's still as clear as mud to me. Thanks to everyone for the welcome.

SteveP

I have no doubt that at least one syndicate member will be along to explain it all to you and you will be able to ask any questions that crop up. Watch this space! 😁

Welcome to the forum SteveP.

I am chairman of Moonlight Shadow, based in Brundall, and also ready to answer anything you would like to know.

There is a wealth of knowledge of all things boats and broads on here so just fire away with any questions and someone will come along to answer before long 

:default_xmas2: