• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

On 30/11/2019 at 19:10, YnysMon said:

Why have I missed all this excitement?

Because we hung around looking bored and kicking our feet until you logged out. Then we all started the fun. It was awesome Yelly Helly and non stop laughter. :default_smiley-angelic002: Then you logged back in so we all got serious again.......

Erm except me. I don't do that gloomy crap :default_eusa_naughty:

20181224_121739.jpg.102e647b86102c349eaee3b45edbbd68.thumb.jpg.ee06e18c13eda7037f7a5ad40a6d07d7.jpg

:default_xmas2:

Oh, LOL.

Maybe I’d better stay off line to make sure all the fun keeps on going on.

:default_badday:

Only kidding...

:55c8f94983015_default_happyparty:

:default_xmas6:

• Haha 1

On 20/11/2019 at 08:56, oldgregg said:

It looks as though people are having issues mostly with bookmarks -

Can I suggest that everyone who uses a bookmark for the site goes and edits it so that it is just https://forum.norfolkbroadsnetwork.com/ - That way you won't have a problem when a software update changes the structure of internal pages etc.

Thanks for that, it works!

I've been having the problem for months and only just read this thread. I'm using Firefox.  :default_beerchug:

11 hours ago, Jayfire said:

Glad there is still someone I can have a giggle with Helen :default_wink:

Giggle away Cap’n, there will be plenty to join you I’m sure - how’s this 😆 or 🤣? ‘Tis the season to be jolly tra-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la (is that enough las?) :594c04f570582_default_happyparty::default_xmas6:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, vanessan said:

is that enough las?

There can never be enough lasses for me Mrs V, oh you mean la's don't you. How embarrassing :default_blush:

1 hour ago, Jayfire said:

There can never be enough lasses for me Mrs V, oh you mean la's don't you. How embarrassing :default_blush:

No I don’t mean la’s! These people who insert apostrophes into everything need shooting (where’s the smiley with the guns gone?). So you should be embarrassed Cap’n. Actually, I really can’t imagine you being embarrassed about anything much, apart from all this adoration you inspire of course. :default_rofl:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, vanessan said:

So you should be embarrassed Cap’n. Actually, I really can’t imagine you being embarrassed about anything much, apart from all this adoration you inspire of course. :default_rofl:

No I don't get embarrasse'd, or man'y othe'r things. I'm not sure who woul'd be daft enoug'h to ador'e little old me but I kno'w one or two who wish I would take a lon'g walk off a shor't pier :default_rofl:

You will be pleased to know that society has finally given up the unequal struggle with apostrophes - the guy who ran "The Apostrophe Society " has decided to call it a day -( faxcheck correct ) because no one takes any notice of them and they are no longer taught about them in school, or most of them!

So Jay you can stick them where you like with impunity or a care that you may be caught being just a little naughty as you will no longer be brought to book for littering your writing with them! Pesky things anyway!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, marshman said:

So Jay you can stick them where you like with impunity or a care that you may be caught being just a little naughty as you will no longer be brought to book for littering your writing with them! Pesky things anyway!!!

Thanks marshman, always good to know. Although I will have to find something else to be brought to book over ofcourse :default_norty:

See Mrs V, put your guns away as I did nothing wrong.......yet :default_smiley-angelic002:

9 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Thanks marshman, always good to know. Although I will have to find something else to be brought to book over ofcourse :default_norty:

See Mrs V, put your guns away as I did nothing wrong.......yet :default_smiley-angelic002:

:default_2gunsfiring_v1::default_2gunsfiring_v1: Found ‘em!!! Sorry, just em.

• Haha 1

On 20/11/2019 at 09:56, oldgregg said:

Can I suggest that everyone who uses a bookmark for the site goes and edits it so that it is just https://forum.norfolkbroadsnetwork.com/ - That way you won't have a problem when a software update changes the structure of internal pages etc.

This works for me as well  senior.gif

14 hours ago, Jayfire said:

Although I will have to find something else to be brought to book over ofcourse 

We'll let you away with the apostrophes, now about that missing space!!!!! :default_eusa_naughty:

Get yer english rite like innit!

Soz bro's I woz under the influence innit, I lost me propa use o de inglish language innit.

Ipromisetobemorecarefulinfuture

#InglishRulesOK

For a few weeks I haven't received my usual emails form the Forum but yesterday they returned  - welcome back!

Carole

It looks like our email provider has changed their rules, so we no longer get enough free per month to handle the volume of email the forum generates.

A fix is now in place.