Waitrose Shoppers.

Poppy

25 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

But one that spills out all over the place might be an ounce or three over what might be considered worth showing off!!

I do love a lady showing off her compact boot for my admiration, but if that boot did happen to spill out, my hands were empty and could be of assistance in helping to contain the extra ounce or three and helping to load it back into where it all belongs, well what sort of man would I be to not give it all the attention it needs?? 

1 hour ago, vanessan said:

Now I’ve got one of those cars where you can pop the boot open as you walk towards it (it is a people carrier not a Range Rover though!)

Hmm, lady that lunch's are ya Mrs V?? Bit on the posh side?? Wanting a rough and tumble ragamuffin are ya???? (Oh God I'm trying to talk in your language now :facepalm:)

1 hour ago, vanessan said:

One day, when the car was quite new, I visited the local farm shop and loaded the boot with fruit and veg. I then went on to a supermarket, filled my trolley and walked back to the car clicking the key fob as I went. The boot lid lifted - and all the fruit and veg fell out! Lesson learned, pack the ruddy boot properly if you want to show off. :facepalm:

Absolutely pack your boot properly, whilst getting home to slowly unload the boot your woman has carefully packed for you is a gift to behold, to have everything spill out before you've got your hands on it all is a disappointment you ladies should know about too well.

Now this fruit and veg......are there some lovely ripe melons in there? A peach or two??? A banana all ripe and ready to eat???

Now where is this free bubbly???

:default_xmas2:

7 hours ago, YnysMon said:

Oh my...why is it that man, many NBN threads get so, ummm...weird...with-the-fairies...whatever...in winter. 
Love it...

You just get a better class of madness on NBN.

Is that an advert?

we do manage to drag them up to our madness level eventually :default_biggrin:

20 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Umm...I meant ‘many, many’, not ‘man, many’. That’ll teach me...posting late night when almost nodding off and not paying attention to what the spell checker thingy is doing. LOL.

Don't worry Helen, I never pay attention to what I post, but I don't think it shows :default_biggrin:

Sorry for keeping you up all night :default_smiley-angelic002:

:default_xmas2: