Evening Shadow

50 minutes ago, SteveP said:

Afternoon all,

According to the BCBM website there is a full share for sale on Evening Shadow, does anyone have any details?

Thanks

Yes have all the details you need the couple that are selling is due to age now so have decided to sell. If you contact me direct I can answer anything else you want to know.

23 minutes ago, chameleon said:

something looks wrong on the budget.

river toll £600

i pay £3600 toll on 30 ft

I paid the £448.47 river toll on behalf of the Ranworth Breeze Boat Syndicate for our river toll earlier this year; the boat is a 34 foot Birchwood 340AC cruiser.

Are you thinking of your mooring fee?

Regards

Alan

42 minutes ago, chameleon said:

something looks wrong on the budget.

river toll £600

i pay £3600 toll on 30 ft

£600 is just the amount of the budget set aside for the toll, not the actual toll amount itself.

We do the same on Moonlight Shadow :default_smile:

No, in fairness it isn't.

If my memory serves me correct I paid around £580 for this years toll. And what with Evening Shadow being Moonlights sister, they're going to be about the same.... :default_biggrin:

19 hours ago, Jayfire said:

If my memory serves me correct I paid around £580 for this years toll. And what with Evening Shadow being Moonlights sister, they're going to be about the same.... :default_biggrin:

Taking Moonlight Shadow and Evening  Shadow as 38ft long by 12 ft wide and using the calculator on the BA website, the toll should be around £595, give or take a few pence.

17 hours ago, Mouldy said:

Taking Moonlight Shadow and Evening  Shadow as 38ft long by 12 ft wide and using the calculator on the BA website, the toll should be around £595, give or take a few pence.

£584 if we want to be accurate :default_wink:

You're right, sorry Steve

If you do require any additional info or advice about Moonlight Shadow, you know where to contact me. I am always available for our owners, or potential new owners.

We are a friendly bunch as you can see.

If we aren't for you (which would be a shame), good luck in your search around the other syndicate boats available. I'm sure you'll make the right decision for you

:default_xmas2: