Osprey Unleashed

Guest mariotech

Lou i love that word......"blat"......

Yes was a great weekend........as much as the weather tries........it just doesnt put a dampner on things.

Glad you all had a hoot over Breydon, shame we couldnt join in this time, we will be there for the next one though!!

Now THAT looks better Barry! Ignore what Wayne said about the tabs making no difference, as he owns a Birchwoo and clearly knows no better :naughty: . They clearly do!

It's a pity we couldn't hang around for you guys and went over Breydon earlier. We had a great couple of runs, and there was no vibration from the leg I was worried about after picking up the rope the other week. We managed a top speed of 38mph but had to slow several times for hire craft. Mind you, one Herbert Woods cruiser kept waving us to go past fast, but there was too much traffic to oblige!

Nice to see the bow out of the water Barry instead of looking like the order to dive has just been given, you may have noticed that she was a bit easier to steer as well.

Think 24 knots is the acknowledged top speed for the 36 Turbo so looks like everything is tickety boo. cheersbar

Nice to see the bow out of the water Barry instead of looking like the order to dive has just been given, you may have noticed that she was a bit easier to steer as well.

Think 24 knots is the acknowledged top speed for the 36 Turbo so looks like everything is tickety boo. cheersbar

With 306s in they will do 28 knots no problem but yes with my 235s 24 knots is about the best I will get but im happy with that.

Steering was not a sports boat but responsuve enough.