Newfies Afloat

Tempest

Well after buying shares in Moonlight Shadow in October, we take her out for our first week tomorrow with our 2 Newfoundlands Roxy (black girl) and Yogi (brown boy) tomorrow

We are meeting Trevor from BCBM at lunch time for the formal induction and then we will be on the water

We have no definite plans and we don't intend travelling far, as this week will be about us getting to know all about MS

We will post updates and pictures, but our Broads experiences over the years have focused on our Newfies and so I guess they will feature heavily over the next week

(And no....Yogi won't be allowed on the furniture!)IMG-20191205-WA0004.jpegIMG-20191201-WA0001.jpeg

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

• Like 7

Hi Warren.  May see you around over the weekend as we’ll be up on Norfolk Lady.  It was our 39th wedding anniversary yesterday (yeah, I know!! I don’t look old enough, do I?), so are heading for a meal at The Ferry House tonight.  

Have a good week if we don’t see you.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mouldy said:

Hi Warren.  May see you around over the weekend as we’ll be up on Norfolk Lady.  It was our 39th wedding anniversary yesterday (yeah, I know!! I don’t look old enough, do I?), so are heading for a meal at The Ferry House tonight.  

You don't look a day over....

4fd28584c0d722efbdf87c9b1a4c5164.png.6a3c301669d01108e1de981ed37e2cad.png

Happy Anniversary to the two of you mate:default_winko:

Happy Anniversary Malcolm and Deb's (for yesterday)

We are at Rockland St Mary for the evening, but hope to catch up with you soon

Roxy and Yogi are settling in nicely FB_IMG_1575730206609.jpegFB_IMG_1575730209974.jpegFB_IMG_1575730213385.jpegFB_IMG_1575730216786.jpeg

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

• Like 10

Thanks for the photos Warren. Lovely to see your dogs (can see why you won't let them on the furniture...you'd have to sit on the floor if you did! LOL) and it's always great to see a few photos of MS. Can't wait for our next jaunt in February.

Helen

• Like 1