Jump to content
  • Announcements

    PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NBN MOBILE APP IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Mouldy said:

I think the best place for that tv is the bin.  We bought a 22inch smart tv for Norfolk Lady from Argos for about £130.  I need binoculars to see the one on MS, it’s so small!!

The one under the sofa is even smaller. Only 15”.

I’m finding the current TV a bit small too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Anniversary Malcolm and Deb's (for yesterday) We are at Rockland St Mary for the evening, but hope to catch up with you soon Roxy and Yogi are settling in nicely Sent from the Norfolk Broads

First day complete and now on Moonlight Shadow chilling with the dogs, a glass of wine and watching nonsense Saturday TV as we chat  Picked my dad up at 7am and by 9.30 we were at Ivy's Farm havi

Well after buying shares in Moonlight Shadow in October, we take her out for our first week tomorrow with our 2 Newfoundlands Roxy (black girl) and Yogi (brown boy) tomorrow   We are meeting Trevor fr

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Mouldy said:

Mine too . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2 down, 10 to go!!

Mine 3, just 9 more........oh no, I forgot sorry :facepalm:

1 hour ago, vanessan said:

Any of Jayfire’s empties under there? 

 

8 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Unfortunately not. We did find 4 x litre bottles of mineral water past their sell by date. Obviously Jay wasn’t going to touch them!

Now just what are the two of you insinuating here, honestly :default_biggrin:

:default_xmas2:

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Tempest said:

You have our permission to throw away anything you deem useless or beyond its sell by date!

Just need 11 others to agree...............:default_coat:

 

52 minutes ago, Mouldy said:

Mine too . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2 down, 10 to go!!

Me too !.... although we've not had a chance to stash anything there yet !!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all.  All this talk about Shadows clutter brings back memories.  We used to de-clutter regularly and then find complaints in the log book on our next trip!  It became far too much trouble in the end!  Good luck Helen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a cunning plan which will hopefully absolve me from responsibility. I have an idea to circulate a spreadsheet containing the inventory so that people can indicate what they want to retain or not.
The best laid plans though...

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Err..I should offer apologies to Warren for hijacking his thread. At least it’s all Moonlight Shadow themed! 
:default_hiding:

No issue whatsoever....

Can't wait for your carried away by a Moonlight Shadow blog 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Warren. I had hoped to have posted the first instalment today, but I can’t get my laptop to reliably connect to Brooms internet, even though my iPad is picking up the signal. I don’t want to post without attaching photos. (By the way, did you find the password for the Brooms WiFi in the log book? We didn’t discover the password until our second trip)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, YnysMon said:

 (By the way, did you find the password for the Brooms WiFi in the log book? We didn’t discover the password until our second trip)

Yes we stumbled across it as I tried to read everything I could to know all things associated with MS

I did note there is a new "New Marina WiFi" which appeared to have a very strong signal so was going to call at the office to see if it's available for berth holders, but never got round to it.

Maybe worth a try if the Brooms one keeps dropping out like it did for us too

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Yes we stumbled across it as I tried to read everything I could to know all things associated with MS

I did note there is a new "New Marina WiFi" which appeared to have a very strong signal so was going to call at the office to see if it's available for berth holders, but never got round to it.

Maybe worth a try if the Brooms one keeps dropping out like it did for us too

 

We’ve been MS syndicate members for over two years and didn’t even know about the wi-fi.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, YnysMon said:

I have a cunning plan which will hopefully absolve me from responsibility. I have an idea to circulate a spreadsheet containing the inventory so that people can indicate what they want to retain or not.
The best laid plans though...

Sure fire way for disagreements.  There’s bound to be someone who wants to keep a 15 year old tv ‘just in case’ or mis-matched crockery as spares.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

How about agreeing some ground rules first? If only one person wants to retain something then perhaps we could give the item to them to bring with them each time.

Not a bad idea.  Worth a try, I think.  Is the box of fishing gear still under the settee?  At the AGM last year, it was mentioned, but no one owned up to owning it.  That could be the first item to hit the bin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YnysMon said:

How about agreeing some ground rules first? If only one person wants to retain something then perhaps we could give the item to them to bring with them each time.

 

44 minutes ago, Mouldy said:

Not a bad idea.  Worth a try, I think.  Is the box of fishing gear still under the settee?  At the AGM last year, it was mentioned, but no one owned up to owning it.  That could be the first item to hit the bin.

That sofa sounds like the Tardis! 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

We basically have to have a cull at the end of the season or before the season starts to remove all the added items such as odd glasses, cutlery or the odd items left aboard Ranworth Breeze. Season start is also the time to renew those items such as dull knifes, pans and kitchen aids, inspect all the duvets, pillows etc.

Regards

Alan

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • NBN Mobile App


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.