Half term run out

Hi Ian

We think we are running back tomorrow as that seems the best window at the moment. The certain engine performed well, although still running in so speed was kept down. That did not stop Barry and I doing some speed runs for photography purposes :naughty:

I am very pleased how Katy handled although we really do have to change the name - I have not once been able to get it understood on VHF - I think I am named "station calling" :grin:

Nice shots Jonathan.

Were those two Ribs racing Rod's Taxi :naughty:

All Tammy's work.

I didn't notice the boat from the low position in the rib and only spotted it on the photo which Tammy took on her way back from shopping in town. Somehow she just knew who the two ribs would be. I have to say yesterday was probably the most enjoyable days boating ever, rib, sea, Breydon and a sunset cruise to Reedham and in great company.

We had a cracking time and loved going out on the bumpy stuff.

The company was first class and we cant wait to do it again.

I would like to thank everyone for waiting when we lost an engine :cry and that made us feel quite safe knowing you were all around cheers .

All the boats handled the conditions superbly.

Here are some pics

post-835-136713773328_thumb.jpg

post-835-136713773582_thumb.jpg

post-835-136713773596_thumb.jpg

post-835-136713773606_thumb.jpg

post-835-136713773618_thumb.jpg

post-835-136713773627_thumb.jpg

post-835-136713773896_thumb.jpg

post-835-136713773906_thumb.jpg

post-835-136713773928_thumb.jpg

post-835-136713773939_thumb.jpg

post-835-136713773949_thumb.jpg

Very Jealous, really enjoyed my days at work :cry

Ditto, although at least we'd just returned from a week in Lanzarote to compensate :grin: . It looks like a Birchwoo owners club meet (with a token Fairline to avoid the descrimination accusations), although I didn't know Birchwoo also made submarines - Gav! :naughty:

We were running at displacement speed in the photos so were 'driving' through the ridges. Made for alot if spray. Once we had the girl wound open it was fine skimming on top with just the occasional bounce!

Maybe a periscope may be a good addition though mark as we are only diddy in comparison to the other megaliths !

once again man that looks like some good fun :(:(

looking at one of the photo's man did that birchwood 370 get slammed :grin::grin:

Jonny ice sliceice slice

Jonny, it was the salty equivalent of "Hide and Seek", and we found the best hiding place!! And according to our son Dan, who was on Waynes flybridge, we were also "flying"!!

There really was quite a fair swell, though the pics are rather deceptive, and I must admit my vocabulary was rather involuntary at times!!

It was the first time out for us salty side with Escape, and she handled very well. I on the other hand need a little more work, as coming out of Yarmouth on Sunday was a bit of a bottom clencher!!

Jonny, it was the salty equivalent of "Hide and Seek", and we found the best hiding place!! And according to our son Dan, who was on Waynes flybridge, we were also "flying"!!

There really was quite a fair swell, though the pics are rather deceptive, and I must admit my vocabulary was rather involuntary at times!!

It was the first time out for us salty side with Escape, and she handled very well. I on the other hand need a little more work, as coming out of Yarmouth on Sunday was a bit of a bottom clencher!!

I think Wayne may of had a bottom clencher leaving Lowestoft after eating this in the Indian the night before.

post-442-136713774584_thumb.jpg

Never seen a lamb shank in an Indian before. :o

Think that was about the time Barry lost full power and I dropped my iPhone. Luckily I was wearing my coplimertary Sealine cycle clips from my last boat. :-)

Yes thats when I lost power, I was doing 24 knots then just as I was cutting accross jonathan's bow I slowed to 20 knots, at this point I noticed a turbo 36 does not turn like a rib :lol: .

It looks like I will have to drain my diesel tanks and give the a good clean out (big job :cry::cry: )