Merry Christmas

Gracie

So pleased to read you all had such a lovely time, we did too. Jay's afloat at the moment so I'm going to let you in on a couple of secrets :default_norty: He spent most of the morning in the kitchen where upon he wasn't wearing an apron with an image of the character from Family Guy supping a pint on it over a very smart shirt with lots of little Santa's on and he didn't put on his Simpson's pjs the kids got him for Christmas at bed time, very cute they didn't look too :default_biggrin:

Have a lovely weekend everyone :default_xmas2:

Grace x

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Went to London yesterday as planned,  The traffic was much heavier than we had expected. We were pretty dismayed to see that the traffic travelling North approaching the Black Cat roundabout on the A1 was backed up for about 2-3 miles and we wondered about our return today but it was clear and the traffic generally much  lighter. Enjoyed a relaxed day with the family and Tony had a lovely birthday although he doesn't acknowledge birthdays these days if he can help it he feels he has had rather too many of them!

Carole

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gracie said:

Jay's afloat at the moment so I'm going to let you in on a couple of secrets :default_norty: He spent most of the morning in the kitchen where upon he wasn't wearing an apron with an image of the character from Family Guy supping a pint on it over a very smart shirt with lots of little Santa's on and he didn't put on his Simpson's pjs the kids got him for Christmas at bed time, very cute they didn't look too :default_biggrin:

I did make a comment on Christmas Day about me being busy, and "some people" sitting and enjoying themselves

On 25/12/2019 at 12:28, Jayfire said:

Sorry I'm a little late, some of us have been busy in the kitchen, whilst others just sit and enjoy the day :default_biggrin:

I also pointed out that I knew what was coming for me...

On 25/12/2019 at 12:28, Jayfire said:

I have a feeling I know what's going to be mentioned later, but until then have a great day everybody, whatever you're getting up to :default_xmas3:

So I'm taking this as a win to me darling :default_trophy:

Anyway you said you liked my apron and shirt and how can I not wear something my own children bought me :default_smiley-taunt014:

Now get back to your beloved Star Wars whilst I'm away, stop moaning to me about your little sniffle and pipe down with your attempts to embarrass me, it won't happen :default_biggrin:

:default_icon_kiss:

1 hour ago, addicted said:

Enjoyed a relaxed day with the family and Tony had a lovely birthday although he doesn't acknowledge birthdays these days if he can help it he feels he has had rather too many of them

Glad you had a good time Carole, you tell your hubby (?) to enjoy each and every one of his birthdays, no matter how many he has had they are each a privilege denied to far too many.

Ooh that's deep for me, true though :default_biggrin:

Have a great New Year everybody :default_xmas2:

9 minutes ago, Jayfire said:

Glad you had a good time Carole, you tell your hubby (?) to enjoy each and every one of his birthdays, no matter how many he has had they are each a privilege denied to far too many.

Ooh that's deep for me, true though :default_biggrin:

Have a great New Year everybody :default_xmas2:

Thanks Jay, I have pointed out to my husband that  the alternative  to having birthdays (ie: not having any more)  is much  worse!.

Happy New Year to you and yours,

Carole

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ray said:

Jay... I've been married 41 years, save yourself, step back from the brink!!! :default_biggrin:

Hiya Ray, I really really wish I was that intelligent, but then, I'm a man :default_biggrin: