Mini Fridge, Water Heater + Non Boaty Stuff.

I suppose all this stuff is non boaty, but the fridge and water heater are in a boat, and already in Norfolk so it would be easier to shift them from there.

Apart from updating the boat systems, I am clearing out a rented lock up garage I no longer have use for, since giving up car restoration for boats.

Fridge – Free to a good NBN home! Logik 68lt 240v mini fridge. In perfect working order with a tiny dent in the door. This can only be two years old and is still the current model available at Currys for around £90. PM me for the instructions in pdf. Someone on this forum will have offspring heading to a university where this fridge would be handy to store all that home baked food you sent them, while they nip out to KFC and spend all the money you sent them!

Water heater – £50. Cointra Cob 5 again, in good working order as shown in my videos. Includes all the flue fittings. I have a pdf of the fitting instructions.

Transit case – Free. This is a large, strong packing case originally built for a wave meter, whatever that is. Dimensions: 740mm x 340mm x 390mm (high). The lid will screw down and there are metal handles for lifting.

Mixer tap – Free. The tap spindles have a nice, new feel to them so I don't think it's very old at all.

Winch - £25

Trailer Light Board - £15

Welding gear - £100

No urgency to move this stuff, there can't be due the distance I have to travel over there.

21 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

The fridge would be much appreciated, PLEASE!

Sold!

I am hoping to get over next Sunday/ Monday or Monday/Tuesday depending on the best weather forecast. No rush though; it can stay there until collected. I'll pm you when I know for sure. Thanks, I'm pleased it'll be of use.

1 minute ago, floydraser said:

Sold!

I am hoping to get over next Sunday/ Monday or Monday/Tuesday depending on the best weather forecast. No rush though; it can stay there until collected. I'll pm you when I know for sure. Thanks, I'm pleased it'll be of use.

Ace bloke, time and place to suit yourself, thank you.

On 26/12/2019 at 16:12, floydraser said:

I suppose all this stuff is non boaty, but the fridge and water heater are in a boat, and already in Norfolk so it would be easier to shift them from there.

Apart from updating the boat systems, I am clearing out a rented lock up garage I no longer have use for, since giving up car restoration for boats.

Fridge – Gone! To help a young student; a worthwhile cause!

Water heater – Keeping it due to problems fitting a calorofier!

Transit case – Being cut up to make a support for the new fridge!

Mixer tap – Free. The tap spindles have a nice, new feel to them so I don't think it's very old at all.

Winch - £25

Trailer Light Board - £15

Welding gear - £100

No urgency to move this stuff, there can't be due the distance I have to travel over there.

See the above edits for updates.