MY Pastie - Pastures New

I'm pleased to see that Namaste has sold straight away from NYA without even getting it onto the website (even though the transom door was left open and the cockpit carpet soaked in heavy rain...lucky it lifts out to dry!!!!!).. It's a great boat and must be one of the best Falcons in the country. For anyone that didn't know, It was fully re-upholstered and carpeted and all of its instrumentation was factory fitted to Stelco standards. It had a full new Icom radio fit and antenna as well as a new canopy.. its engines and drive legs were fully serviced too... as well as polished this year...as good as you will get!!!! We will always miss her and I wish the new owners every success and hope they get the enjoyment from her that we have over the last couple of seasons...And maybe we will see them on the forum (If not already here!!)

Just for the sake of reminicsing here are a few memories...

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00942-1.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00913.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

Gav thinks the sea is always like that, Maybe you will see a wave or two now you have the bigger boat.

And I remember when I worked on a boat that was 146m long and the sea was so rough waves wer crashing over the top beam on... ripped a piano from its anchor and it went through a STEEL partition wall... dont ever want to see that again

• 1 year later...

Indeed, Namaste was owned by a couple until they just traded her in for my previous boat, Serenity! Serenity is also taking up new moorings practically next door to us at the weekend too! Talk about a small world around here cheersbar

We spotted Serenity up at Womack week before last, they called in at the boatyard services with her then left, I showed her to Bill, as I had forgotten at the time whos salty bottom she was! :lol::naughty:

She was sure a salty and not a rivercruiser judging by her kit, and she had obviously managed somehow to get under the bridges at GT Yarmouth and Acle :)

Julz :wave

We spotted Serenity up at Womack week before last, they called in at the boatyard services with her then left, I showed her to Bill, as I had forgotten at the time whos salty bottom she was! :lol::naughty:

She was sure a salty and not a rivercruiser judging by her kit, and she had obviously managed somehow to get under the bridges at GT Yarmouth and Acle :)

Julz :wave

not a problem at low water Julz doing it on sat , me 9ft fixed and another boat(American) at 11ft!! :pirate .....we hope!!