New Year Resolutions/hopes For 2020

Chelsea14Ian

I dont do new year resolutions,but my Hope's are as follows:Health this year has been my best year for health in over five years.Only one day off sick.Hope it continues next year.Boating:to enjoy many trips over the season good weather would be nice. The house,Marina and I are getting close to retirement 2021.we have slow but sure giving the house a lick and a promise  ,aiming to sell in '21 and move to Norfolk. Hope to continue getting the house ready to sell.Work have always enjoyed cooking,not so keen of some of the stuff that goes with it.Ie some of the internal politics.I just what to enjoy my trade.Family we only have a small family, but hope we all have a peaceful and happy year.Infact would be nice if we all have a happy and peaceful year,everyone has a better understanding of others and be respectful of people. 

Hope you all have a very happy 2020.

Ian.:55c8f94983015_default_happyparty:

• Like 6