Thank You & Happy New Year!

Timbo

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their contributions to the Norfolk Broads Network this year. Our sponsors for helping to keep the lights on. The management team for making sure the bills get paid and I'm behaving myself, the technical team for making sure that everything is running smoothly, the moderation team for keeping all of us on our toes and behaving ourselves. Last, but certainly not least, each and every member that posts, reads and enjoys the forums, meetings, get-together's and work parties, it just wouldn't be worthwhile without you!

I wish each and every one of you a happy, peaceful and prosperous new year and I hope to see you out on the water to make more fabulous memories very, very, soon.
Timbo, Ellie, Gracie, and 'the boys'! :default_drinks:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 10

Kia ora. Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous New year from sunny NZ. We love reading the reports of your trips around the Broads and get very envious. Still we can now say we will be back next year. It sounds much closer than 2021.

Chris and Lyn 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jayfire said:

Happy New Year :default_beerchug:

1 hour ago, MauriceMynah said:

I would also like to be the first (beating Jay) in wishing everybody a happy 2020 Christmas. Let the party begin.

What's that you say? :default_norty: