Spring Is Nearly Here!

Timbo

I am under no illusion that we have seen the worst this winter has yet to offer, one can :1356_pray_tone2: though. 

Being stuck at the farm seeing to the horses on a dark dank Wednesday nights are no fun at all, add snow and ice in the mix and I'm ready to sell up lol

Having just spent the last 5 years living in Switzerland at 2000ft elevation above the beautiful city of Bern, I can honestly say that whatever this season is supposed to be it's great. 

We were used to minus 17 in November through to March snow almost every week and freezing winds and no rain. After moving to Suffolk I equipped the new piece of German engineering with high quality winter tyres as the grip in the snow in CH with the Japanese Engineering was great, the grip here in the low temperature rain was and is simply amazing, I love it.

Tyres stored and rotated every month until I need them and the winter ones the same in the summer.

I had forgotten how mild UK winters were, even for a child of the Northwest. Suffolk is great if a tad wet.

Bring on the spring you're on about Tim I cant wait. Malanka beckons.

See you all soon at the spring meet.

M&F 

• Like 4