As Seen On Youtube, Broads & Non Broads.

Paul

37 minutes ago, grendel said:

Lulu, did you realise that is Water Rail B77- lovely, at least in some of the shots- looks like at potter heigham

I thought it looked like WR but I wasnt sure.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I guess drone footage is something we are all going to have to get more and more used to.  It can certainly provide a totally new perspective on the Norfolk landscape that we thought we all knew well!

I am not so sure about residential villages and marina moorings though.  I know he kept over the river or on the southern marshes most of the time but am I the only one who was a bit uncomfortable with the possible intrusion?

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Lulu said:

OK .. who put the spy plane up, Just 'cos me and Blue Moon are well and truly aground and being rescued, (at 3 minutes in the video) So the video was recorded on the 27th March  Probably around 15:30-16:00..

First day Of Horning Sailing Clubs 2022 season and the first day of sailing in Blue Moon since around 1999.

5 hours ago, Vaughan said:

I guess drone footage is something we are all going to have to get more and more used to.  It can certainly provide a totally new perspective on the Norfolk landscape that we thought we all knew well!

I am not so sure about residential villages and marina moorings though.  I know he kept over the river or on the southern marshes most of the time but am I the only one who was a bit uncomfortable with the possible intrusion?

I hadn't thought about that. While I too enjoy the views I think I would be annoyed if any drones came over the boat on a regular basis. Once would be fine. Over my house would be different; it may come down rather quicker than it went up! :default_2gunsfiring_v1:

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Hasn't changed much, has it?  I notice how all the moorings were just earth banks in those days, even at Ludham Bridge.

A good shot of Chumley and Hawke's boatyard in Horning, as well as the N.H.Banham yard, by the staithe.

On Oulton Broad, they moored on the quay at Harry Last's yard. When you see the women setting off shopping, they are walking past the front of Harry's bungalow.

Anyone notice all the missing posts, on Breydon?    :default_coat:

• Like 2