Broom Boats

D46

For those that don't know brooms will as from Monday for approximately 3 week's be installing a new building on the fuel / service jetty , this means no pump out or fuel and water will be available during the works , that leaves folk tommorow and Saturday morning if you require any of the above , the nearest fuel I can think of other than there is sandersons or Goodchilds likewise pump out though I believe freedom do pumpouts but definitely not fuel .

You turn up the Dyke where the blue pagoda is on the corner, that was how they always told us to remember where they were when we hired from them. They’re on the left just past Silverline. But I’m sure Mr Nog may be along with more of an idea of their layout. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, YnysMon said:

Sorry Jay! Sometimes I just feel a tad guilty at the number of questions about MS that I send you via email.

:default_coat:

Don't feel guilty at all Helen (oh my goodness that phrase "a tad" seems to be growing :default_biggrin:)

If I can help you out, or at least try to, or any of our friendly group on Moonlight  Shadow then I am more than happy to do so.

I do hope my email info was helpful :default_biggrin:

18 hours ago, SwanR said:

But I’m sure Mr Nog may be along with more of an idea of their layout

I sent Fireman Sam a little map, in pub now but will try to find it later. Agree with OBB - best to ring  Paul. Don't try to moor at Silverline - you could be in for a roasting! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NorfolkNog said:

I sent Fireman Sam a little map, in pub now but will try to find it later.

I included your artistic map in my email Mr Nog along with another of my own. I couldn't forget that masterpiece now could I :default_biggrin:

On 23/01/2020 at 21:46, YnysMon said:

I need to work out how to get to Swancraft. We’ll be on Moonlight Shadow one of the weeks when Brooms are carrying out this work.

😒

Hi Helen,

I heard from our chairman today that Brooms have agreed with with NYA for us to re-fuel and pump out. I would imagine they`ve done the same for Moonlight Shadow?.