Ferry marina

Guest Jonny

Hi James

is there anychance of putting up prices

like mooring charges with or with out lecky

fuel & gas

price of swimming

maybe a menu & opening times for the chippy ect may save some phone calls from people ringing plus people can view them all the time & yard can change then any time...

just helps us boaters out a little instead of having to ring yards which i think should be on ever yards website?

Jonny ice sliceice slice

is there anychance of putting up prices

not something we're usually asked to do, but I'm sure we can oblige :naughty:

yes, all the info you request is in the to-do list for the next few weeks. Unfortunately our web developer rather underestimated the scale of the job and although the site still isn't 100% finished we decided to go live with it anyway.

cheersbar

eddie

hi james was down at the wrc in sept, havnt been their for some time but have read all the negertive things said about the site. well must say we loved it, the new lodges (not sure how long they ve been their) are really smart and set in nice surroundings the shop,how thats not an improvment on the old one is beyond me :? the showers all look great. so well done you guys. still got the duck poo prob tho :(

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

I wish John?. She`s been locked away in the garage for a year as i can`t afford to run it :cry:cry . However, i`m doing a bit more overtime and slowly building my bank balance back up, so hopefully i`l get her back on the road over the Christmas period. Down here in (not so today) sunny Dorset, we have some really great biking roads, and, just like Norfolk, no motorways. That makes for some really enjoable riding :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty: . Regards ............... Neil.