Morning Peeps

coolcat

1 minute ago, Gracie said:

Good morning to you cc, I'm just having a coffee before I start work too, unfortunately I'm not starting my day on a boat like yourself, You have a good day too. Jealous as hell of you.....oh yeah :default_biggrin:

Take care

Jay and Grace x

Not so sure I feel blessed this morning......Lack of sleep due to the rain and the fenders arguing with the pontoon all night:default_biggrin:

• Haha 1

Very jealous!  Just curious, does the novelty wear off a bit by partly living on the boat?  We keep toying with the idea of moving to Norfolk so we are close to the marina but don’t want to lose that special feeling that we are back on the boat or looking forward to going to it, 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lulu said:

Very jealous!  Just curious, does the novelty wear off a bit by partly living on the boat?  We keep toying with the idea of moving to Norfolk so we are close to the marina but don’t want to lose that special feeling that we are back on the boat or looking forward to going to it, 

It's only the one night a week that I stay on board as it's convenient for my work.

To be honest, Ros probably enjoys it more,  getting some peace and quiet from me for that one night:default_biggrin:

• Like 2