My First Mooring

derinr

Hi, looking for my first mooring on the broads and thought this was the best place to come, after a quiet mooring at a reasonable cost, our boat will not go under Wroxham bridge, not bothered about electric, upper or lower broad, don't mind, thanks for your help.

Wel come to the forum

If you don't mind rowing across to the moorings, Then I believe Horning sailing club have some. You have to join of course but this years membership is £133 for a family, and the mooring fees are much less than a commercial mooring.

The club have a couple of dinghies for the use of those moored across the river.

There is a water point at the club, showers /toilets/ free car parking. 

You would have the option of attending club social events, or sailing.

You would be required to do one days duty per year (Between March and October), galley or rescue boat.

You can see the moorings on the front page video. The contact address is there as well..

https://horning-sailing.club/index.php

1 hour ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

Give us a rough idea what your prepared to pay for moorings .

Cheers, so do I, want to keep my costs down for first couple of years, spent more than I should on the boat lol, not looking to pay more than £40 per foot.