silverline marine

andyg

just noticed on silverlines web site that their adding a couple of ex, le boat crusiers to their fleet for next season, a brooms sedan model and a dual steer model the same as the brinks jazz. really like the the compact dual steer model and hope silverlines one is better turned out then the brinks boat. we had a look on the jazz last april and must say i didnt think brinks craft had done much to the boat, looked quite scruffy inside and out.

Hi Andy

I noticed that too, and that the little tinkers had 'nicked' one of my photos to show 'Rhapsody :norty:

The Sedan's are nice luttle boats with good fitouts. Silverline normally do a nice job of personalising them and finish them off with lots of nice attention to detail so look forward to seeing them.... I think from memory they were also adding bow thrusters and a few other luxury features

All the best

Dan

P.S I'd be suprised at Silverline if the dual steer looks anything other than first class when they've got it how they want

hi dan im sure your right, iv given up hope of talking my sister in law into booking broadsman for our sept trip next year :cry my brothers up for it but alas she wont budge and she wears the trousers in that house :naughty::naughty: so i might just wait and see how the dual steer turns out.

hi dan im sure your right, iv given up hope of talking my sister in law into booking broadsman for our sept trip next year :cry .....

There's nothing else for it Andy... I shall have to take it out for you ;)

I shall let the little monkies at Silverline off, as I have no issues with it and it's good to see their boat count go up by one, but the courtesy of asking first would have been appreciated :grin:

Dan

The new additions are really good to see - yet again the Hoseasons brochure becomes out of date as soon as it comes out! It's very nice to see more craft based on the South Broads given the big increase in traffic north of GY. I think Silverline have made very clever choices as until now they've had no dual steer boats and no sedans. Hopefully there will be some updated photos on the website once the boats are ready.