Boys Fishing Weekend

wayneakp

Hi all

I recently got invited out for a boys weekend organised by Jonathan (Mariotech). So I went along with him as well as Ian (Clanny) and Barry (Osprey).

You should have seen the shock on Barry's face when he saw the fishing rods and realised that we were ACTUALLY going fishing and it was not just an excuse for the boys to get out and play.

Anyway - we had some great laughs, a few beers and good fishing. There seem to be quite a few who were doubting we would catch anything so here's the proof :grin:

post-710-136713779046_thumb.jpg

post-710-136713779069_thumb.jpg

post-710-136713779088_thumb.jpg

post-710-136713779108_thumb.jpg

post-710-136713779128_thumb.jpg

post-710-136713779394_thumb.jpg

Thank's to Jonathan for organising it and also for being a great host working wonders with the multiple offerings of speciality sausages provided by Barry.

Wayne and Barry, great company and a good laugh but Wayne, I did say not to post the Marlyn, it is obvious we must have been trolling when we caught that one :lol: