Hi, never posted before, like to read what everyone is up to. However i have a problem, am crossing breydon water on 

saturday 7th, low water is 13.03 + 1hr approx, low water slack ????...now my problem is this do i need to adjust low water  

times to get low water at gt yarmouth....thanks in advance.

Yarmouth yacht station is plus 1 hour to published times (unless otherwise stated where you are referencing) so if low water is 13:03 at Gorleston then it is 14:03 at the yacht station and slack is 15:03

Welcome to the forum 👍

• Like 1

Welcome Ken

As a general idea then 1 hour or so after low water is a good plan. These things being predictions though are variable due to a number of things and so take it all as intended, a prediction, and keep an eye on how the tide is moving in relation to these predictions beforehand. 

I may well be making the very same journey on the 7th, although far be it for me to be so organised as you seem, but having seen your question I looked at my info and low water at Yarmouth is predicted around 1400 so passage through around 1500(ish) would be good. If my predictions are accurate then for you to cross around 1400 may mean you're slogging it all the way from Yarmouth over Breydon and beyond...

What boat are you on? If you see me on Moonlight Shadow give me a wave, although I'll probably be singing my throat sore as I stick my head out of the roof with a fine pint of Stella (or Ghost Ship if Mr Nog starts asking :default_smiley-angelic002:).

Actually if you see me heading for Yarmouth, you've probably timed it waaaaaaaaaaaayyy wrong as I'm just terrible with planning and things :default_biggrin:

Sorry, this young gun does ramble on....welcome to the forum and enjoy your time on the rivers :default_beerchug:

As things stand Ken 1500ish looks good according to my predictions,  look forward to seeing you around on Saturday 

Once again, welcome to the forum :default_icon_wave:

Hi Ken, not sure where you are but if you're still looking at crossing Breydon, I am at Yarmouth now (1438) and this is the bridge height....

20200307_143656.jpg