Prize - Money Saving Bottle

So, brought over from the 'My Day' thread.

The photo you see is of our small change bottle.  It's one of those glass gallon bottle types.  Since the photo was taken it was filled right up to the very top.

The denominations of coins that go in the bottle is 50p coins or smaller

MrsG has just this morning emptied said bottle and counted the lot up (She discovered four x £1 coins that shouldn't have been in there), took her over two hours - Serves her right, it's not as though she had owt else pressing

So there is now a prize on offer for the nearest the total.

I thought to mysen what small prize can I give forumites? - Sommat boaty, as in  a 'Nearest n Dearest' gift voucher ain't any good as not all forumites are boat owners.  A bottle of wine or some such like wouldn't be any good either as some poor deluded souls in here are tea total (No offence intended) and then there is the issue of getting a bottle to the prize winner

So how about a weekend onboard 'B.A' skippered by mysen then? - Somewhat a heavy prize that would be, I do that at least once a year for charities and it costs me an arm and a leg what with days off work, getting there n back etc.

So lets be sensible - I will donate £10:00 to the forum funds on behalf of the winner - There, that should cover everybody.

As it is a free to enter competition I would expect plenty of entries but only one entry per forumite please

I was going to enter it mysen but MrsG blurted out the total to me before I could stop her.  I have taken a photo of the bagged up coinage along with a post dit showing the total

So those other guesses on the t'other thread can be ignored, we start from here.

A clue - The total amount counted in our bottle is over £100:00

Over to you lot,

Griff

BA NBN 684.jpg